Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s definitely what I took notice of as well, the size of her…. Feet….

P.S. you would be looking at her feet you sick ****. What does Sally have to say about your fetish?
Sally says the first thing any sane person should notice is the fact her feet and shins look 3x the size of a normal person.

I was horribly sick from May 10 - May 30th. Upper respiratory that I got from my daughter. Fever day 1, the rest of the time headache, sore throat, swollen lymph nodes, ear pressure, digestive issues, body aches. Docs said I didn't have a sinus infection or ear infection or strep and wouldn't give me meds. Didn't test for flu or Covid. I survived on pain meds and teas. They said I was free to travel and work after a week. Some days I'd feel better then the next day plummet again. Felt good for 2-3 days then sore throat and lymph nodes would come back. Couldn't get over it. My wife got sick midway through and she and my daughter recovered before I did.

When I thought I was getting over it I traveled back home to see family. When I got back I went downhill again. My spleen got swollen and was seriously painful but luckily didn't rupture. My sister got sick and docs told her the same thing they told me. Then she had to get admitted to the ER twice and got steroid shots. Her PCP finally gave her antibiotics and that has helped.

Last week my mom got sick and had a fever for a day, now sore throat and laryngitis. Then I found out my grandfather is also sick but haven't heard his symptoms. He's 85. I feel awful about getting them sick, and if I'd known I wasn't recovered I wouldn't have visited.

Since I "recovered" last week I've just been clearing clearly-infected mucus from my lungs and sinuses. And Monday my left side throat lymph node swole up again with a slight soreness in my throat and occasional pressure in my left ear. I would assume ear infection - but I've got a long history with those and it doesn't feel like one normally does so maybe just clearing fluid.

Saying all this because there's something serious going around. They aren't testing for Covid anymore, but it might be a new variant that's a little more aggressive than the last couple have been. Hearing the Soda news and how quickly that happened is shocking. She was just talking last week about her symptoms and they were so similar to what ours have been. Just want everyone to take a "cold" seriously right now. Stay hydrated and rested until you recover - I didn't. I kept working and not sleeping much.

all you morans take care of yourselves.

I was horribly sick from May 10 - May 30th. Upper respiratory that I got from my daughter. Fever day 1, the rest of the time headache, sore throat, swollen lymph nodes, ear pressure, digestive issues, body aches. Docs said I didn't have a sinus infection or ear infection or strep and wouldn't give me meds. Didn't test for flu or Covid. I survived on pain meds and teas. They said I was free to travel and work after a week. Some days I'd feel better then the next day plummet again. Felt good for 2-3 days then sore throat and lymph nodes would come back. Couldn't get over it. My wife got sick midway through and she and my daughter recovered before I did.

When I thought I was getting over it I traveled back home to see family. When I got back I went downhill again. My spleen got swollen and was seriously painful but luckily didn't rupture. My sister got sick and docs told her the same thing they told me. Then she had to get admitted to the ER twice and got steroid shots. Her PCP finally gave her antibiotics and that has helped.

Last week my mom got sick and had a fever for a day, now sore throat and laryngitis. Then I found out my grandfather is also sick but haven't heard his symptoms. He's 85. I feel awful about getting them sick, and if I'd known I wasn't recovered I wouldn't have visited.

Since I "recovered" last week I've just been clearing clearly-infected mucus from my lungs and sinuses. And Monday my left side throat lymph node swole up again with a slight soreness in my throat and occasional pressure in my left ear. I would assume ear infection - but I've got a long history with those and it doesn't feel like one normally does so maybe just clearing fluid.

Saying all this because there's something serious going around. They aren't testing for Covid anymore, but it might be a new variant that's a little more aggressive than the last couple have been. Hearing the Soda news and how quickly that happened is shocking. She was just talking last week about her symptoms and they were so similar to what ours have been. Just want everyone to take a "cold" seriously right now. Stay hydrated and rested until you recover - I didn't. I kept working and not sleeping much.

all you morans take care of yourselves.
Similar but not as extreme version happened to me as well back in November. I was fluctuating between midly and violently ill for 2 months. Doctors swore it was viral so they refused to give me antibiotics. 2 months later I begged (literally on my knees) and a doctor finally relented. 24 hours later I was 100% cured. Turns out my normal temp is low, so my fever temp didn't meet their threshold for infection.

All that to say, whatever that initial sickness is was pretty sticky, and I've heard many times since then that people have had similar experiences with longgggg respiratory issues. If I'd been in poor health already, I'd have been in really bad trouble.

Similar but not as extreme version happened to me as well back in November. I was fluctuating between midly and violently ill for 2 months. Doctors swore it was viral so they refused to give me antibiotics. 2 months later I begged (literally on my knees) and a doctor finally relented. 24 hours later I was 100% cured. Turns out my normal temp is low, so my fever temp didn't meet their threshold for infection.

All that to say, whatever that initial sickness is was pretty sticky, and I've heard many times since then that people have had similar experiences with longgggg respiratory issues. If I'd been in poor health already, I'd have been in really bad trouble.
My normal body temp is low as well (97.2) so the only fever they counted was 100.5 even though for a week or more I was hovering between 99.0-99.6.

Most people dismiss that, but I could tell my temp was elevated and felt terrible lol

My normal body temp is low as well (97.2) so the only fever they counted was 100.5 even though for a week or more I was hovering between 99.0-99.6.

Most people dismiss that, but I could tell my temp was elevated and felt terrible lol
this years uri was legit. my wife, young and normally healthy ended up with pneumonia. my whole family got it, still coughing. I was only one that didnt, then on my bday. Started feeling bad. I knew it was an infection. So got a strong AB. Felt better in two days. Not ****ing around.

this years uri was legit. my wife, young and normally healthy ended up with pneumonia. my whole family got it, still coughing. I was only one that didnt, then on my bday. Started feeling bad. I knew it was an infection. So got a strong AB. Felt better in two days. Not ****ing around.
My daughter still has a thick cough (2yrs old) but seems to feel good. She was originally sick May 8th.

I may try to get an appt with my PCP and see if I can get antibiotics now. I hate to do it but I've heard several stories of this stuff lingering now.

I copied [Shoeless Joe] Jackson’s style because I thought he was the greatest hitter I had ever seen, the greatest natural hitter I ever saw. He’s the guy who made me a hitter.

Babe Ruth
I love reading about Shoeless Joe. Great story and many said he was the best hitter they've ever seen. Third highest career BA of all time. Very good, amirite @volbeast33 ?

What did I miss? Didn't see anything go his thread.
I don't know...somebody posted something like that earlier today in here, but did not elaborate and I can't remember who said it.

Hopefully they know nothing and were just posting out their arse...because that is one guy I REALLY hope we get in this class.

Reactions: scienceteaching_vol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back