Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
My normal body temp is low as well (97.2) so the only fever they counted was 100.5 even though for a week or more I was hovering between 99.0-99.6.

Most people dismiss that, but I could tell my temp was elevated and felt terrible lol
Same here on the body temp. If I crack 99.5, I’m feeling pretty bad. I remember being so pissed at my parents making me go to school when I was a kid because my temp was below 100 so I was obviously not ill.

Russian females used to come over every summer and work in Pigeon Forge and Sevierville. These young ladies were 20-22 years of age.

Gorgeous and looking for a men to keep them in United States by marrying them.
Probably looking for men that worked at ORNL so they could steal state secrets. That's how Jack ended up here.

I love reading about Shoeless Joe. Great story and many said he was the best hitter they've ever seen. Third highest career BA of all time. Very good, amirite @volbeast33 ?
The guy could definitely rake….. Compared to players of his era… He was definitely one of the greatest hitters….. I don’t really feel that it is bc of his Batting average. His OB% and slug % were elite for most years. He wasn’t much of a power hitter but he did excel in doubles and triples. He had an OPS over 1 in five MLB seasons.

The guy could definitely rake….. Compared to players of his era… He was definitely one of the greatest hitters….. I don’t really feel that it is bc of his Batting average. His OB% and slug % were elite for most years. He wasn’t much of a power hitter but he did excel in doubles and triples. He had an OPS over 1 in five MLB seasons.
Just messing with you. Definitely could rake.

Reactions: volbeast33
Similar but not as extreme version happened to me as well back in November. I was fluctuating between midly and violently ill for 2 months. Doctors swore it was viral so they refused to give me antibiotics. 2 months later I begged (literally on my knees) and a doctor finally relented. 24 hours later I was 100% cured. Turns out my normal temp is low, so my fever temp didn't meet their threshold for infection.

All that to say, whatever that initial sickness is was pretty sticky, and I've heard many times since then that people have had similar experiences with longgggg respiratory issues. If I'd been in poor health already, I'd have been in really bad trouble.
I’m dealing with it right now. Been a week so far. Sweats, sore throat, digestive issues. Hopefully ends soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back