Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
GFW still posts some. MrPeabody8888

I only own one account (this one) and anything posted under any other name is not me.

Thanks for the kind words all, I'm no longer affiliated with the athletic program, and only occasionally receive any true insider info these days as my contacts are slowly moving to other AD's. Think the last nugget I got was Lance Heard but kept it to myself as it seemed his agent needed quiet to get the deal correct. These days with NIL it's hard to accurately take any insider info to heart (see: Jordan Seaton), so, as usual, take things with a grain of salt. That said, if I ever get anything worth sharing, I will always share it with VN. Love my vols and my fellow fans.

Anyways, we got a baseball game to win. GFV!

Can’t reference his screenname and ever see your post again. 😉
Lolol..do you remember hus screenname? All I remember about him was that for years he was a decent guy, he would argue and talk trash like the rest of us, but not anything overboard...and then all of sudden he turned into a utter dooshmonkey arsewipe buttmunching sphincter wart.

I put up with it for a while and tried to be conversational and civil with him, but I finally ignored him and so did most everybody else I think...and so he left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back