Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

All time favorite post:​

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]volfan414life

Well-Known Member​

JoinedApr 30, 2011Messages701Likes0
I have ask this over and over about most recruits over the last 5 years do they ever lift weights .There has been just a handful in that time that has impressed me. Most guys I look at can barely bench more than they weigh and can not squat very much either. you would think that there would be some country strong guys or something . I did not play football after my freshmen year because it was a waste of time cause I do not like to loose and my freshmen year we lost at Webb 7-6 and lost 4 or 4 more by less than 10 and Gatlinburg Pitt beat us by 25 we won 3 games. I did not think that I was big enough to play in collage at 5"11 180 but last time I spent in weight room was beginning my senior year and I was benching 385 5 times squatting 700 coaches would not allow me to try more than that but I was leg pressing 1000 pounds and I walked around the weight room with 500 pounds for 5 minuets at a time stepping up on my tip toes. and I ran a 4.6 -4.7 40 and to see 6,5 265 pound guys benching 325 and squatting 425 is pitiful to me I could reach down and grab 300
LOL

I remember this post. Strongest man that ever lived. Wasn’t big enough for DIII though…

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back