Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve said all year our pitching was average.tony and frank have no intentions of changing up anything either. We know who’s coming into face any lefty (Kirby) and he’s horrible with anyone on base…starting pitching Combo (stamos) and (causey) won’t flip it or switch it.you can plug anyone in stamos place solely because causey is the main appeal to that combination.i mean its just predictable..has been all year but this is when it matters.
Agree

Reactions: UTSuave’
I’ve said all year our pitching was average.tony and frank have no intentions of changing up anything either. We know who’s coming into face any lefty (Kirby) and he’s horrible with anyone on base…starting pitching Combo (stamos) and (causey) won’t flip it or switch it.you can plug anyone in stamos place solely because causey is the main appeal to that combination.i mean its just predictable..has been all year but this is when it matters.
They aren’t ready or willing to hear this type talk.

Its not even that...... We dont have premium stuff that weve had. We have a normal college pitching stuff. Not 3 guys throwing 101 whenever they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back