Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not even that...... We dont have premium stuff that weve had. We have a normal college pitching stuff. Not 3 guys throwing 101 whenever they want.

If you don’t have premium stuff then mixing it up is your only option the talent level is what it is…only pitcher this team hadn’t seen was beam in 2 days..predictable.

Its not even that...... We dont have premium stuff that weve had. We have a normal college pitching stuff. Not 3 guys throwing 101 whenever they want.
My grandad and I were talking before the tourney started and we both agreed we didn’t have the pitching to win it all.

By far the best team defense and offense, but pitching isn’t deep enough.

No we don’t have anything like that staff. That’s 100% true.

But by any metric except “how good do they look right now,” they’ve been a top pitching staff in college baseball. Maybe everyone else is just really bad this year, but it is what it is.
It's a testament to Frank and the job he's done. He's gotten a lot out of this group.

Baseball is a funny game. Coastal won the championship a few years ago

Fresno State got in and won the title in 2008, despite a losing regular season record.

It’s incredibly quirky and you have to take everyone seriously, especially when they are playing really hot down the stretch.

Gotta dig deep. Can’t press. Let’s go!

I'm not sure why people are freaking out about this game. Evansville is burning their line-up just trying to get to game 3. It will be extremely difficult for them to even stand a chance tomorrow.
But they do stand one. When you can hit, you’re never out of it.

Right now, I have a bad case of BVS mixed with some trepidation that we angered the baseball gods by blowing that 4-0 lead to win the series.

I'm not sure why people are freaking out about this game. Evansville is burning their line-up just trying to get to game 3. It will be extremely difficult for them to even stand a chance tomorrow.
Losing today brings visions of 22 back. We've seen it before. It's possible for it to happen again, if for no other reason than the situation is pretty much the same.

My grandad and I were talking before the tourney started and we both agreed we didn’t have the pitching to win it all.

By far the best team defense and offense, but pitching isn’t deep enough.
Correct. I told my dad that awhile back.
Plus Omaha is very different that park plays huge, we aren't going to go there and just bombs away. That park neutralizes our offense.

Reactions: TrippieRedd
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back