Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would probably be easier if I just made a bunch of gifs and edited them together in a video and posted them using youtube.

I am testing @InVOLuntary driving the pontoon down a tsunami wave with coach Banks screaming in the front, 😂

Edit: 😂. . . it just made the waves splash around the boat. It made the T flag wave that @InVOLuntary is holding and it made Banks mouth move like he's screaming

Doing @Ulysees E. McGill 's next, 😂. If I can make any good ones I'll try to post them.

What should @Glitch 's avatar do?
Whoop the @Weezer avatar's manginess.

Pinehurst #2 is going to beat these guys to a pulp by Sunday. In between diamond Vol games I will be right here on the couch for it.

Hope it gets more difficult as the tournament goes along. These rounds aren’t over but I don’t like seeing -3 under through 10 for multiple guys. I’d like to see the winner at about -6 total.

Here’s the latest on @SweetasSoda, she still needs prayer. She’s still fighting guys 🥲View attachment 648208
An older cousin of mine (mid 60s at the time) had this exact same thing happen to him a few years ago...it was touch and go for a long while in the Hospital, but he slowly started to improve...but..he had significant brain damage at first and we thought he was going to stay that way...but...he started improving with that also and today, 5 years later, he is pretty much back to normal.

All that to say this...she will probably have significant issues at first if she makes it, but she can get all the way back with God's help.

For the Golf experts. I only play couple times a year. The question is does the long handled putter work better than the other one?
I've said this for years................If a kid starts out using the long putter and continues.............look out.

I've messed around with them, but it's hard for me to switch.

I've seen them help a lot of people.

I have never known anyone that quit their day job and only gambled long term. I have heard of people making supplemental income. I have also heard of people losing their supplemental income or worse.

I have seen a lot of gamblers try to make money telling other gamblers what to do. Which begs the question why if it is already so lucrative for you?

Gambling advice, drop shipping on Amazon, and the average person making < $400 on OF for the price of their dignity must be why the American economy is so amazing. 😆 🤣

For the Golf experts. I only play couple times a year. The question is does the long handled putter work better than the other one?
Game improvement club, just like other game improvement features with clubs. The sole goal is to get the ball in the hole with the least strokes possible. If that helps the casual golfer, do it. Personally, I have tried and hated them due to the loss of feel. TWSS

Falcon lose 2025 1st round draft pick and fined $250,000 for tampering ..
Dave-Chappelle-Pleads-The-Fif-On-The-Chappelle-Show-Skit.gif

Seems like a very minor penalty. Must not have been too serious.
Couldn't be too much damage, League knows Falcons aren't going to win with Kirk Cousins.

Slap on the wrist, now if had been the Cowboys league would've taken 2025,2026 and 2027 1st round drafts picks and fined Dallas $750,000.

The league is so biased against Cowboys!!!!!!

Reactions: butchna
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back