Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that Kansas State @ #4? Where the heck is that coming from? The only other oddities would be ND (cause they suck) and Boise State (cause they don't play anybody).
Group of 5 gets one bid automatically. That would be Boise State in that scenario.

As expected, it’ll be Stamos for the Vols and Jamie Arnold for FSU. Arnold is really good. Should be interesting matchup vs Vols O.
Crap. Terrible decision. We will be down 3-0 before we blink, and that’s all Arnold will need. I have a friend at church who is a big FSU fan and follows baseball closely. Said Arnold is best pitcher left in WS and has been pitching great the last 2 months, keeping ball down in the zone (unlike Beam who could be that good if he kept the ball down). We will do well to score 3-4 runs against him. Can’t give up a bunch of early runs.

He did mention about getting touched up some last start against UConn.

Crap. Terrible decision. We will be down 3-0 before we blink, and that’s all Arnold will need. I have a friend at church who is a big FSU fan and follows baseball closely. Said Arnold is best pitcher left in WS and has been pitching great the last 2 months, keeping ball down in the zone (unlike Beam who could be that good if he kept the ball down). We will do well to score 3-4 runs against him. Can’t give up a bunch of early runs.
Yeah no baseball is round for a reason not square

Yep, there are two bahamas. You can't experience the bahamas from a cruise or resort. The out islands are where it's at. The best way to experience the bahamas is via a boat, your own boat.

My uncle owns a small house on a small, remote island. If you want to sit by the pool, have someone bring you a drink with an umbrella stuck in it, it isn't for you. However if you want to swim 30 yards off shore and spear a lobster or a grouper then you'll enjoy it.
Tell him to put me down for September!!!!!! Where do get the keys to the boat?

Funny story actually…back when I first started betting forever ago…I was on a cold streak still learning the lines…I said F** it and went straight down the line on a loaded MLB game day..like 12 games I think so essentially a 12 leg picked all favorite and put a 1$ on it…SMACKED IT 😭😂😂 I kick myself everyday over it..100$ would have won me 30k..so you never know…don’t mean to get your blood pumping @Enki_Amenra 😭😂😂

View attachment 648246
View attachment 648247
dang man

Reactions: UTSuave’
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back