Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
So got a question actually I'm dying laughing rite now..So my co-workers have been going back n forth all day with the all but ever so life changing question of...."Do u wash the bottoms of ur feet when ur shower"...🤣🤣🤣

I sh*t u not these folks started griping soon as the trucks came in,and even got to a point where "Imma need that fade" was announced violently lol and had me thinking fists was about to fly.Its made my day super entertaining but just curious..Do you wash the bottoms of ur feet or no"haha...

So got a question actually I'm dying laughing rite now..So my co-workers have been going back n forth all day with the all but ever so life changing question of...."Do u wash the bottoms of ur feet when ur shower"...🤣🤣🤣

I sh*t u not these folks started griping soon as the trucks came in,and even got to a point where "Imma need that fade" was announced violently lol and had me thinking fists was about to fly.Its made my day super entertaining but just curious..Do you wash the bottoms of ur feet or no"haha...
My cat cleans my feet.............

Who tf DOESNT?! Nasty a$$ ppl…😂

This shouldn’t even be a discussion, it should be automatic that host school gets to be the home team
and host at their field.

Finals should rotate to either an MLB stadium, or, to OMAHaaaaa, but that's it.

What a joke, after all the tourneys and yearly grind. Your curtain call is Omaha. Who the hell wants to go there?

A Yeti enters the chat...

'Options C: Pee Pee on foot.'

????

People are asking other people if they wash their feet? And some are saying they don't?!? We are starting the home stretch early for lit off season/off topics discussions 20231205_232443.gif
That's wild..... I thought it was a given that you always run a soapy wash rag around your toes and top/bottom of feets. This makes me wonder about trying on shoes.

PSA:
It's just 79 days until it's Football Time in TENNESSEE

Meh. Lithium? you must have Sirus/XM. I have on my playlist, Distributed, Slipnot, FFDP (though, they’re slipping), Godsmack, yata, yata…

Get back when you want to talk music. Pop Evil is a good one.

Oh @gainesvol82 , chime in anytime, oh you too @PEPPERJAX.
Haha not the channel (which I do like the Lithium channel) - just the song.

I rotate that, Octane, Alt Nation, Turbo, Chill, Classic Vinyl, Hip Hop Nation, The Spectrum, Beatles Channel, Classic Rewind, Coffee House, 90s, XMU, Deep Tracks, Tom Petty Radio, Bob Marley, Yacht Rock Radio, and about a dozen stand-up channels (The Bennington Show is GOAT for morning commutes).

Yes, I do. Eventually I realized why grandma always told us to use a rag too. I always used to just hold the bar of soap. I challenge anyone to put a little bit of general purpose grease on your forearm and watch the results when you wash it bar only or grandma's way. I always use a rag now. Even on my feet.

Speaking of Zane Denton, I want to take this opportunity to recognize again @Devo182 for calling Denton's game tying 9th inning home run in like the 5th inning lol:

View attachment 648228
If we fall behind in the CWS, I might just have to peel another one off from the top rope for the ole gipper.

We should make our own betting discord @UTSuave’ charge people $40/month to get our picks 🤣

Show our lucky wins, then just lose every bet after.

“Oh they know what they are talking about”
Lol. This is how the old school stock pick schemes went.

Email out your "top picks" to investors. The trick was they'd email out different winners for everyone and the law of large numbers says ya email enough "top 5 stock picks" and a few are bound to look genius.

Email out your "top picks" to investors. The trick was they'd email out different winners for everyone and the law of large numbers says ya email enough "top 5 stock picks" and a few are bound to look genius.
I am so old I can remember when the office fax machine would get random penny stock predictions.

Old school? Email? I remember when email rolled out.

Reactions: DD4ME
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back