Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew when Snead came in if we didn't give up another run the bats would put us in position.

So clutch to have this many good batters man.

Tears starts it off 0-2 then on his 4th pitch hits his 1st triple of the season, Curley has a great AB and nearly hits a homer on his 7th pitch but scores Tears. Then Peebles pitch hits and has a great AB to get on base. Cal had a great game defensively. CMO gets a double on his 7th pitch. Burke comes to the plate as the tying run with 2 in scoring position and slaps a beautiful single on his 7th pitch. Billy makes contact with both strikes he gets and puts Blake in scoring position. And then here comes DD and the first strike he sees on the 2nd pitch he crushes down the center for a double (went down as a single, but he would have scored 2 and gotten to 2nd standing).

WHAT A FREAKING GAME!!!!

I am not a crier, but games like that bring me tears of joy. Such a great comeback. At times, it just felt like it wasn't meant to be, but that finish! That was magic!

raw

Turned it off in the 8th inning not because I didn't want to watch or gave up but have a lot of personal stuff going on tonight (both good and less than good but definitely keeping me busy).
Man what a surprise to see the ESPN alert and trace what had happened!
So proud of this team! Never ever gave up!

Looks like Tony V's long game paid off! Boooom! Huge win after that start.
Now we are in the driver’s seat. If I’m being honest, I would pitch Sechrist Sunday, not Beam. Let him stay on his normal rotation with same days of rest. He has been sharp. I wouldn’t screw with it. We will throw Beam and that’s fine. It’s time for Beam to shake this funk and pitch his best game of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back