Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man the interwerbz are littered with mad FSU trolls...Oh the fact that we're supposedly cheaters amd prepare to hear about the Burke check swing that they thought should have been an stike to end it(I mean it kinda should have) lmfao but who cares but it's gonna be discusses at nauseum either way but nice to not be on the screwed side for once
It was 50/50 and no good ump is going to call that in that situation.

Now we are in the driver’s seat. If I’m being honest, I would pitch Sechrist Sunday, not Beam. Let him stay on his normal rotation with same days of rest. He has been sharp. I wouldn’t screw with it. We will throw Beam and that’s fine. It’s time for Beam to shake this funk and pitch his best game of the year.
I get the opinion, but when do we, and I include myself, just shut up and trust Tony? We're all looking at a much smaller picture than he is. He sees it all. Coach V sees that big picture like no other.

All I know is there will probably be some MLB teams who will regret not taking him when they had the chance early in the first round. Gonna be a lot of fun laughing at them later.
He is a professional hitter. Can hit with power to anywhere in the park, and can drive the ball to the gaps in right or left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back