Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Choose Day

June 18, 2024: The difficulties that you are facing will begin to sort themselves out. But, you must be patient. It could take more time than you anticipate. Just know that you are on the right track. Impatience will only slow your progress and cause frustration. Stay calm and focused as you place your trust and hope in Me, says the Lord. I am well able to bring you through. Romans 12:11-12 ...not lagging in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer.

Speaking of not seeing the field, hope his LSU Tigers are enjoying the CWS from their couches.
Andy, despite your manly name given to a doll, and used by a meth head.

Do you watch baseball?

First off, Vollie Fingers has pwned the SEC this year. I watched him plow through the number 4 team two days ago.

So, the 'gimmicks' must be working.

I would suggest you watch your mouth. He is backed by Marcos Garza. 😂

I think he gets a shot as a middle reliever. His fastball only hits 89, but curve and two seams are MLB good right now. But from left, doesnt matter.

People who didnt play baseball. Wont understand. It is all about mechanics. A routine helps with that. Baseball players are some of the most superstitious folks in Sports. If something helps with a mental edge, do it.

I think he gets a shot as a middle reliever. His fastball only hits 89, but curve and two seams are MLB good right now. But from left, doesnt matter.

People who didnt play baseball. Wont understand. It is all about mechanics. A routine helps with that. Baseball players are some of the most superstitious folks in Sports.
Pretty sure Greg Maddux rarely threw much faster than 88-89. With him it was about sequence and location.

People who didnt play baseball. Wont understand. It is all about mechanics. A routine helps with that. Baseball players are some of the most superstitious folks in Sports. If something helps with a mental edge, do it.
Doubt it…. He will be 24 years old soon and I doubt he gets drafted… He might choose to try out and work his way through someone’s system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back