Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously. I thought 2022 was amazing, but this is more.
Burke is the glue. I'm tellin' ya. Similar swing, disposition, and style to Todd Helton.

its a hip/ hands swing. Generates a ton of power, allows you to see ball well. Hitter can turn hands out and dump into left field. One of the benefits of hitting leftie. To me was always harder to turn on ball using that swing.

Last edited:
I want to give a big ole Vol shout out to Chase Burns. Thank you.

Because of your selflessness in giving up your roster spot to a true VFL; our program was able to add a quality player, build great team first chemistry, and be playing for a natty that will likely be brought to Rocky Top by the end of the weekend by the #1 Tennessee Vols.

Loser.

Dude was going to be a top 5 draft pick wherever he pitched. Sure worked out to be a good thing to lose Me First Burns.

I want to give a big ole Vol shout out to Chase Burns. Thank you.

Because of your selflessness in giving up your roster spot to a true VFL; our program was able to add a quality player, build great team first chemistry, and be playing for a natty that will likely be brought to Rocky Top by the end of the weekend by the #1 Tennessee Vols.

Loser.

Dude was going to be a top 5 draft pick wherever he pitched. Sure worked out to be a good thing to lose Me First Burns.
Burke is the glue

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back