Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Jay Graham

Today I was silent during the lead up to the game. Oh, I got off work early enough to watch the game, but I stayed silent, because I read the news of our biggest cheerleader today, so stayed silent, because if she couldn’t watch the game, I wouldn’t either. Thank you guys for keeping us updated on the score. You’re the biggest idiots I’ve seen, but some of the best people I’ve gotten to know on the internet.

Thank you DD4ME, your daily devotional has helped me more than you know. Love you idiots.

Today I was silent during the lead up to the game. Oh, I got off work early enough to watch the game, but I stayed silent, because I read the news of our biggest cheerleader today, so stayed silent, because if she couldn’t watch the game, I wouldn’t either. Thank you guys for keeping us updated on the score. You’re the biggest idiots I’ve seen, but some of the best people I’ve gotten to know on the internet.

Thank you DD4ME, your daily devotional has helped me more than you know. Love you idiots.
Love you too man!

Wasn’t on the forum, but listened to Wilkerson. Never a bad thing there!

Heck of an outing from Zander.

Great fielding effort again. Nothing like the team that FSU saw last weekend.

Great to see Blake get #20.

Top of the order did their thing at the plate.

See you boys and girls Saturday !

We’re off to the finals baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back