Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s definitely not what any of us want to hear. I have seen people bounce back from this as well as long as she has brain activity. my advice….. make sure she goes to a good skilled nursing facility. Get podus boots to help prevent drop foot…. Family to continue doing Range of Motion in all joints/hands to prevent contractures… Do not allow CNAs staff to put pillows under knees/can be under ankles. If/when she comes back to us… Have her sit up in a chair most of the day. I will be continuing to 🙏🙏🙏.
I wish…

StubHub? Ticketmaster? Just wondering if you shopped around and where you saw best prices.
Thanks for the info!
Thinking about heading that way
I bought mine a couple of weeks ago for games 1 & 2. Priced all the websites and TickPick was hands down the best deal. Coming in second was GameTime and SeatGeek but their fees put them past TP.

Update on @SweetasSoda, was told this morning they’re putting a feeding tube in and a trach. The plan after these procedures is to move her to a nursing home. 🥲 was told she’s in a vegetative state. Prayers for everyone involved 🥲 not the update that I wanted to post this morning, my heart is broken
😞 praying for you @SweetasSoda

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back