Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
People gonna be talking about A&Ms pitching tonight but Florida was chasing a lot of really bad pitches tonight and striking out on them. Gotta think our batters are seeing the ball a little better than that right now
Florida had to be aggressive. Win or go home you don't want to be standing there looking...

People gonna be talking about A&Ms pitching tonight but Florida was chasing a lot of really bad pitches tonight and striking out on them. Gotta think our batters are seeing the ball a little better than that right now
That and Florida also played a double header today. They definitely won't shut down our bats like that but they are a really good team. I hope everyone stays humble for this match up. Let's just hope the boys come ready

A&M also has a really good staff.

Vols coming in to today were 6th in ERA. A&M is 4th.

Vols 3rd in WHIP (1.24) and A&M 4th (1.25).

They were easily the 2nd most complete team in Omaha.

I want to give a big ole Vol shout out to Chase Burns. Thank you.

Because of your selflessness in giving up your roster spot to a true VFL; our program was able to add a quality player, build great team first chemistry, and be playing for a natty that will likely be brought to Rocky Top by the end of the weekend by the #1 Tennessee Vols.

Loser.

Dude was going to be a top 5 draft pick wherever he pitched. Sure worked out to be a good thing to lose Me First Burns.
Screw him. He might be the guy Vitello was talking about in his postgame rant who was jealous about a fake NIL deal.

A&M also has a really good staff.

Vols coming in to today were 6th in ERA. A&M is 4th.

Vols 3rd in WHIP (1.24) and A&M 4th (1.25).

They were easily the 2nd most complete team in Omaha.
Yeah people better not sleep on Aggies. They have about 5 very solid pitchers. Which is enough to stay competitive in a 3 game series. Gonna be a good one

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back