Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to pray for these boys. I would be a nut case.

plan better

seriously, Delta is getting to be the worst. And have a corporate policy not to credit for rentals due to their mistake, and, worse yet their employees are literally most apathetic, ambivalent, and surly people you will meet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Volunteer821
plan better

seriously, Delta is getting to be the worst. And have a corporate policy not to credit for rentals due to their mistake, and, worse yet their employees are literally most apathetic, ambivalent, and surly people you will meet.
Government recently passed some strict rules for all airlines. If they're at fault and it's not weather, they're obligated to give refunds amd reimbursements.

😂
We lived off Sevierville Pk, near Red Bud.

Had a grandma that lived right up next to Flenniken. On top of that hill by the playground at Fleniken is where we use to ride bikes and listen to the fireworks blow up when tennessee scored.
My grandmother lived on Chapman. Second house past Red Bud on the left. I have spent many, many nights there. I lived there with my aunt when my mom passed in my early 20s.

Oh, you read women's minds and also mansplain for them!

If you had bothered to listen to what she said, without your needless and pushy "grandstanding," you would have seen that she had already spoken with me for herself. She's an autonomous adult human being that way.

She doesn't need a wannabe white knight in chaps to mansplain for her "helpless self." @Orangeredblooded speaks her mind. You may not have noticed since you're typically preoccupied with making endless vulgar jokes.
But, you did realize I was kidding, right? I only joke with people I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back