Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Enki_Amenra

You know where Ogle Street meets Maryville Pike? Well if you're coming down Ogle Street, right before you get to the underpass, Take a left and my mammaw lived right up there on Ellen Street. I had lots of family in the South Knox/Vestal area. When dad retired from the Navy and we moved back here in '88, we moved to West Knoxville. Place has exploded in growth since we moved here. I think people just want to be near me.
😂
We lived off Sevierville Pk, near Red Bud.

Had a grandma that lived right up next to Flenniken. On top of that hill by the playground at Fleniken is where we use to ride bikes and listen to the fireworks blow up when tennessee scored.

Okay. Not sure if you're being serious or not, but I'm done. It's all good for me. No hurt feelings on my end, sorry if there are on your end. If I offend you, well, ignore exists for a reason. I'm sure I'm on several people's lists, though funnily, I've never put anyone on ignore.
I have felt the same… This explains how all of VN feels right now.
200w.gifGo Vols…. Let’s win this championship!!!

The best part of South Knoxville was my mammaw's house.

Also, does anyone remember the old Vestal park on Maryville Pike that had the huge wooden fort-like structure? Was torn down years ago, but I loved that place as a kid.
Just beyond Pease Furniture?? Thee was a small restaurant across the street from them that was really good.

Was able to listen to a couple of the games, and the BaseVols kept winning when I did. I’ll keep it that way.

Had a lot of Orange sunsets down in Texas. God knows who the real UT is.

View attachment 651893

Why don’t you roll that tank into Omaha right now with a Tennessee flag on the cannon

We need reinforcements.

Go Vols!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back