Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday wasn’t choking. They played a hell of a. Game. This feels more like it. You’re playing well and then just seizing up when it’s time to do what you do best, score runs.

Not seizing up. This guy is throwing 100mph with 20 inches of run. And an 88mph with 16 inches of run the other way.

If anything he’s just met the moment. His stuff is electric.

Do y'all know how difficult it is to get to Omaha, let alone to get to the finals? Y'all suck.
We could have lost this series 20-0 two games in a row and it doesn't change the fact that making the finals and being the #1 seed while doing it is a huge accomplishment, a major step for this program, and an incredible success.

It
I just think you have to credit their pitching staff. Those guys have shown up for aTm, in a huge way. I knew they were good, and at the top, their staff was better than the top of ours.

Even still, I did not see our bats getting held down like this.
It’s why I told someone last week, that’s the team we don’t want cause they can shut down our bats. Didn’t have the horrendous pitching of yesterday on the card though.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Not seizing up. This guy is throwing 100mph with 20 inches of run. And an 88mph with 16 inches of run the other way.

If anything he’s just met the moment. His stuff is electric.

The dude is good but our batters are better than he is as a pitcher. Period. We’re hitting the ball fine and then failing to do so when it matters most.

The dude is good but our batters are better than he is as a pitcher. Period. We’re hitting the ball fine and then failing to do so when it matters most.

How do you know our batters are better? Not faced anyone like him all year. I’d argue at this point in their careers he’s much better than college hitters (when he throws strikes).

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back