Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna need Combs to get out of this unscathed somehow. This could easily be the inning that decides the national championship. Put up a 0 and maybe the bats start hitting the ball. Allow a few runs, and it will feel like a double digit deficit.

In case the tensions get to high later let me tell everyone how much fun I had rooting these vols on this season.
Same, this game not withstanding since it's still being played, regardless of how it ends this year, and really the last 5 years, have been an absolute ball to follow. GBO🍊

Does feel a bit like A&M is going to open the floodgates, they have just been better all around and a bit luckier this series.

gotta somehow get out of this. If they score even one more run I didn’t feel we can catch up. Bats have gone ice cold.

Same, this game not withstanding since it's still being played, regardless of how it ends this year, and really the last 5 years, have been an absolute ball to follow. GBO🍊
I said it last night and I’ll say it again: there’s no team I’d rather be a fan of.

Still hurts though. But this one isn’t over just yet. Let’s see.

Reactions: DD4ME
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back