Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also stupid. If this team embarrasses anyone they need to get a life. Not about us. About those kids out there busting their a$$ to 59 wins with one more game to go. Proud of this bunch no matter what happens tomorrow. Will celebrate with them if we win, will hurt for them if we don't.
Win or lose tomorrow, this team goes down as legend. It has been one hell of a year, the greatest year any of us have ever seen!! If anyone is embarrassed by anything at this moment in time, as a Vol fan, look around at your friends and family, at their faces...that is the look of shame, you losers. YOU are the embarrassment...they just don't have the heart to tell you; and, more than likely, they no longer have the finances, neither, from supporting your lousy asses.

A&M pitch counts
Day 1:
Prager - 4 IPs and 81 pitches
Stewart - 2.1 IPs and 56 pitches
Rudis - 0 IPs and 2 pitches
Aschenbeck - 2.2 IPs and 46 pitches

Day 2:
Badmaev - 1.0 IPs and 20 pitches
Cortez - 4.1 IPs and 99 pitches
Wilson - 2.1 IPs and 41 pitches
Peery - 0.1 IPs and 6 pitches
Moss - 1.0 IPs and 15 pitches

Vols pitch counts
Day 1:
Stamos - 0.1 IPs and 18 pitches
Causey - 3.1 IPs and 74 pitches
Kirby - 0.2 IPs and 13 pitches
Phillips - 0.2 IPs and 17 pitches
Behnke - 1.2 IPs and 35 pitches
Loy - 2.0 IPs and 22 pitches

Day 2:
Beam - 4.0 IPs and 77 pitches
Combs - 4.0 IPs and 63 pitches
Kirby - 0 IPs and 4 pitches
Snead - 1.0 IPs and 15 pitches

I'd say we've burned Causey, Beam and Combs... the rest I think you could use tomorrow though.

A&M I would think Prager, Cortez are burned... I'd be surprised if they went to Stewart or Wilson but could. They held Achenbeck out today to have him for tomorrow so I'm sure we'll see him again.

I’m not negative. Very thrilled we won. Want badly to win it all. Not happy nor satisfied with failure. It’s our time. Gotta make the most of it. No participation trophies in my house.
Then you are going to be a miserable ass almost all your life.

We have never won a baseball title...never won a mens basketball title..and gave only won 1 NC in football in my lifetime.

That's a 💩ton of disappointment for you..

Tony's definition of success is the right one...yours sucks.

No but losing it would suck. You don’t agree?
Win, win in both scenarios.

If Tennessee wins tomorrow night, it's a great day for this University.

If they lose tomorrow still a very proud moment to see how far this baseball program has grown since CTV took over the Reigns.

Win, win in both scenarios.

If Tennessee wins tomorrow night, it's a great day for this University.

If they lose tomorrow still a very proud moment to see how far this baseball program has grown since CTV took over the Reigns.
The basevols are the standard now for the entire college baseball realm

Then you are going to be a miserable ass almost all your life.

We have never won a baseball title...never won a mens basketball title..and gave only won 1 NC in football in my lifetime.

That's a 💩ton of disappointment for you..

Tony's definition of success is the right one...yours sucks.
I’m old, and I’ve only got to watch us compete in a winner-take-all national championship game for a men’s sport twice. I’m grateful these guys have got us to another.

A&M pitch counts
Day 1:
Prager - 4 IPs and 81 pitches
Stewart - 2.1 IPs and 56 pitches
Rudis - 0 IPs and 2 pitches
Aschenbeck - 2.2 IPs and 46 pitches

Day 2:
Badmaev - 1.0 IPs and 20 pitches
Cortez - 4.1 IPs and 99 pitches
Wilson - 2.1 IPs and 41 pitches
Peery - 0.1 IPs and 6 pitches
Moss - 1.0 IPs and 15 pitches

Vols pitch counts
Day 1:
Stamos - 0.1 IPs and 18 pitches
Causey - 3.1 IPs and 74 pitches
Kirby - 0.2 IPs and 13 pitches
Phillips - 0.2 IPs and 17 pitches
Behnke - 1.2 IPs and 35 pitches
Loy - 2.0 IPs and 22 pitches

Day 2:
Beam - 4.0 IPs and 77 pitches
Combs - 4.0 IPs and 63 pitches
Kirby - 0 IPs and 4 pitches
Snead - 1.0 IPs and 15 pitches

I'd say we've burned Causey, Beam and Combs... the rest I think you could use tomorrow though.

A&M I would think Prager, Cortez are burned... I'd be surprised if they went to Stewart or Wilson but could. They held Achenbeck out today to have him for tomorrow so I'm sure we'll see him again.
Achenbeck didn’t have much rest between Florida and our first game. I wonder how that’ll affect him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back