Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
17107.jpg
1719181622987.gif

I gave blood today and as soon as I did we hit two two run dingers. I am willing to give blood again tomorrow for the Vols to win. I might need a ride home from the blood mobile though.
Can we ever believe anything you say anymore? 😂
Yeah! Glitch tells lies! Burn the Glitch!!!!

This post is embarrassing
It's also stupid. If this team embarrasses anyone they need to get a life. Not about us. About those kids out there busting their a$$ to 59 wins with one more game to go. Proud of this bunch no matter what happens tomorrow. Will celebrate with them if we win, will hurt for them if we don't.

Whew..great team..great win..my nerves are shot.

Welp @MarcoVol you got your wish..a winner take all game. I bet you're hoping for a 9th inning 2 out, 2 strike walkoff too ain't ya?

I'm not...I want us to have a 15 run first inning and cruise to a title...my old heart can't take that intense crap...lol.

It's also stupid. If this team embarrasses anyone they need to get a life. Not about us. About those kids out there busting their a$$ to 59 wins with one more game to go. Proud of this bunch no matter what happens tomorrow. Will celebrate with them if we win, will hurt for them if we don't.
I absolutely hate the Vol Idiot Margin...they are the worst 💩tiest fans is sports..they suck harder than the Maggie yell boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back