Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamkin with start for them . Was told he has come on but his numbers are lower than PRAGER. He has not pitched as much…..with throw strikes, higher avg against him. I would hope we can jump on him early to where they have to use a number of pitchers before we see Achenbeck. We should have a better plan against him than we did last night. I really think the pitching ( if Sechrist is Sechrist) comes through, we should be fine.

- Concerned about CMo‘s hammy
- I’d tell Amick that every ground ball hit to him, he is to plant his feet before he throws. Do not throw on the run unless you absolutely have to .
- Amick needs to get out of his funk
- need production form DH spot
We got production from the DH spot today. 3 walks by Peebles was awesome. I’d throw him right back out there tomorrow

In all of my life supporting any sport with Tennessee on their jerseys…I’ve heard about every possible insult or jab from other fan bases…but I have never ever heard Tennessee referred to as Tenner😅😭😂😂 this……this is a new one for me and I don’t know how to take it or process it

1719186365743.png

A&M pitch counts
Day 1:
Prager - 4 IPs and 81 pitches
Stewart - 2.1 IPs and 56 pitches
Rudis - 0 IPs and 2 pitches
Aschenbeck - 2.2 IPs and 46 pitches

Day 2:
Badmaev - 1.0 IPs and 20 pitches
Cortez - 4.1 IPs and 99 pitches
Wilson - 2.1 IPs and 41 pitches
Peery - 0.1 IPs and 6 pitches
Moss - 1.0 IPs and 15 pitches

Vols pitch counts
Day 1:
Stamos - 0.1 IPs and 18 pitches
Causey - 3.1 IPs and 74 pitches
Kirby - 0.2 IPs and 13 pitches
Phillips - 0.2 IPs and 17 pitches
Behnke - 1.2 IPs and 35 pitches
Loy - 2.0 IPs and 22 pitches

Day 2:
Beam - 4.0 IPs and 77 pitches
Combs - 4.0 IPs and 63 pitches
Kirby - 0 IPs and 4 pitches
Snead - 1.0 IPs and 15 pitches

I'd say we've burned Causey, Beam and Combs... the rest I think you could use tomorrow though.

A&M I would think Prager, Cortez are burned... I'd be surprised if they went to Stewart or Wilson but could. They held Achenbeck out today to have him for tomorrow so I'm sure we'll see him again.

It depends on what the term "burned" means. Starting and pitching significant innings? Sure.

I would not be surprised if we see ANYONE on either pitching staff for an out or two.

All hands on deck for both teams playing for a national championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back