Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin Lamkin 6/19 vs Florida 5 IP, 3 H, 1 R, 9 K, 70 pitches
6/15 vs Florida 3 IP, 1 H, 0 R, 6 K, 42 pitches
Previous 4 starts combine: 8.1 IP, 12 H, 12 R, 4 BB, 12 K

Before his starts at CWS he had gone 2 weeks without pitching. He also went 2 weeks without pitching from end of season to regionals.

Zander Sechrist 6/19 vs FSU 6.1 IP, 5 H, 2 R, 1 BB, 3 K, 76 pitches
6/9 vs Evansville 6.1 IP, 6 H, 1 R, 6 K
6/2 vs Souther Miss 4.2 IP, 4 H, 3 R, 3 BB, 3 K
5/25 vs Vandy 6 IP, 4 H, 2 R, 1 BB, 5 K
5/18 vs South Carolina 6 IP, 4 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 4 K

Important to note that the runs allowed against Southern Miss & Evansville are all unearned.

Appreciate the rationale response rather than just bashing and saying I’m not a fan. Didn’t give up. Just frustrated. I feel like it’s reasonable. Glad for those that can gloat. I’ll enjoy the win as well.
You are the poster child for the IM...I absolutely despise "fans" like you that denigrate our players and coaches...and you are way to thick to understand the difference in what you do and reasonable realistic observation.

I don't know how you are not in the garbage can already...but I'm going to fix that right now while I'm thinking about it.

Have a nice life...won't miss ya 🙋‍♂️

I usually don’t sweat games where we’re making good contact and putting base runners on if we’re not down by more than 2.

A&M only able to muster 1 run after 9 in game 1, why we scored 5 & 4 has me hopeful that we light them up tomorrow night. Sitting at 182 home runs, could we hit 7 more!?!?

You are the poster child for the IM...I absolutely despise "fans" like you that denigrate our players and coaches...and you are way to thick to understand the difference in what you do and reasonable realistic observation.

I don't know how you are not in the garbage can already...but I'm going to fix that right now while I'm thinking about it.

Have a nice life...won't miss ya 🙋‍♂️
Oh no!!!!!!!!

I cried when we won. Win tomorrow and I'll be bawlin' like a baby.

And I believe I've told y'all what ugly criers Yeti are.
I actually hope we win for you Weezy..you've had a really rough go of it for a while and I know it would lift your burdens and make you feel a little lighter.

If we do lose tomorrow however...I have a great cure I've found that really helps me when things don't work out...go to Frank's YouTube channel and watch the 22 Bama game...it makes me feel better every time....not joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back