Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
next great QB locked down, building an elite OL in front of him

good to see the staff building an elite class the right way. we're right where we're supposed to be with some time to make this a really sexy class.

15b3835d-4529-4a77-87fd-97d4935186b9_text.gif

that’s good. If we can get them to have to use people besides him and ashenbeck, that’s gotta help our odds.
True, but Cortez (yes , even though he threw 99 pitches yesterday and Prager) will both be ready if they believe the matchup is favorable (for one inning / batter). Remember, TAM has never won a NC in ANY sport. They are going all in on this game.

Last edited:
Are you saying your son doesn't want to play in college because he expected to be drafted?
🤦‍♂️...I don't want to be mean...but I really wonder at how little reading comprehension a lot of otherwise really smart people have..

What Jacket said was clear as crystal...I don't understand your confusion.

😭😂😂😂😂 chill…I can’t buy a date if I wanted to…some of the married fellas in here neeed to give me some of their good luck…this generation of females are a$$ and I’m striking out like A&M😭😂
🫣

I always enjoyed the thrill, excitement, and sheer joy of the chase. The chase is literally what motivated me more than anything. Still does.

Whoops, I meant Chaise.

IMG_7426.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back