Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas bringing their unfathomable sense of entitlement to the SEC is going to suck. They really just thought they could walk in and toss whatever money at CTV and he'd leave. Can't stand that program or their fans.

What are we up to now, Texas, LSU, and Arkansas that Vitello is definitely going to leave for according to their fans?
And Missouri..

Reactions: Volunteer821
I have never had one of these "Uncrustables". Do they use quality peanut butter? Do you toast them in a toaster? Bake them in the oven. Tell me more about these alleged culinary delights.
I eat these suckers straight out of the pack. They’re the bomb. But toasted sounds amazing actually lol

Reactions: Weezer
I love AJ-C, he has been solid most of the year until lately, but I think Burns or AJ-R would have been a better 1st game CWS finals "starter"

Like I said though...just late night mind rambling, so I'm sure there are lots of reasons why I'm wrong.

I don't want this to come off as Causey-Stamos bashing...they did their best, and have done a lot for this team.
Can’t fault guys for their decisions…. Burns went to what is considered the number one pitching lab in the country… He improved every one of his metrics so it worked out for him in that way. College Baseball players are recruited over every single year… Definitely have to look at out for yourself. We benefitted from Transfers as well…Amick, Causey, Snead to name a few.

We have done a great job building this team…. Everyone is dealing with missing players for various reasons… Texas A&M is missing their number 2 starter and possibly their best hitter… Lets go win this championship tonight…. Go Vols!!!

aTm's fanbase hates losing stuff like this. . . online polls, fan votes, etc. Hope they are in full meltdown mode by first pitch.
If we win I’d say there’s a chance some donors help us set the new record dethroning LSU.

Who’s going to tweet at Danny White about it? Is Big Orange Punch twitter handle on this board?

What’s the scouting report on Lamkin? Most I know of now is he’s a promising freshman that took on more and more as season went on. Probably 4th best pitcher they have behind ashenbeck, Cortez, and prager.

Ok so what arms do we have? I know everyone would cut their arm off and pitch it to get the win, but realistically who is available?

Zander (obvious)
Causey?? Short rest pitched 3.2
Phillips? (.2 innings)
Combs (per Tony, but is that accurate? He pitched 4 innings)
Kirby (always, but minor)
Snead faced 3 yesterday. Is he burned?
Behnke (pitched 1.2)
Stamos (does he count?)
Loy pitched 2.
I think realistically it's Zander, Snead, Loy, Kirby and Behnke. Probably Phillips. Combs, Causey probably not. Stamos is a maybe in a one batter kind of scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back