Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been to every SEC stadium except Mizzou, A&M, and LSU-maybe two of the loudest. Also been to Notre Dame, Michigan, Oklahoma, and Cal. All games have different circumstances, but I really only recall having severe ringing in my ears after home games. The UF game in 1998 and the 2013 UGA game (overtime loss but the atmosphere was incredible). Maybe at UF in 1999.
That game in 2013 was unbelievable! We were in the upper deck and I can never remember The stadium shaking so much that my vision was blurry, trying to watch the game. I could not focus on what was happening on the field, because it was so bad. No, I was not drunk.

Vols should always come first when discussing favorite teams.🙌🍊
-In order and why they're my favorites-

TENNESSEE VOLS - born into it

Boston Celtics - Larry Bird / Robert Parrish
Green Bay Packers- Reggie White/ Brett Favre
Boston Red Sox - Wade Boggs / Roger Clemons

*Before the Packers, I liked the NY Giants because of Lawrence Taylor / Otis Anderson and the NE Patriots because they were my dad's favorite team. (I still root for the Pat's for my AFC team.)

Cosell and Don Meredith with Al Michaels I think we're wonderful combination on MNF...boxing is where Cosell made his name though announcing ..he loved Ali..
I was a little too young for Cosell and Dandy Don. I grew up on Frank Gifford, Al Michaels, and Dan Dierdorf on MNF (with "All My Rowdy Friends are Coming Over Tonight" by Hank Williams Jr). Pat Summerall and John Madden were my memories from Sunday afternoons.

View attachment 586491
*Cornbread Gump should have been 1st. No college HC experience, bama born and bred, blatant cheater, and unlikable
I would give this a like in hindsight, but I was one of the Pruitt (Butch, Dooley) apologists because I’ve always supported what ever head coach that’s been trotted out to the podium with the signature Vol jersey with the number of what coach we were to. I admit my mistake but, I always had hope. I’m sure @Jack Burton will support this. He’s good at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back