Recruiting Football Talk VII

Visit Mackinac Island while you're up there. Stay in Mackinaw City and take the ferry over for a day of biking, tours, shopping, etc on the island. We actually stayed on the island for a week a few years ago. If you like, catch a fishing trip on Huron for lake trout and such out of St. Ignace or Mackinaw City. Good time.

We didn't spend a ton of time on the UP, but St Ignace is a cool little town. We took Hwy2 west along the south side of the UP and went to Brevort. We had friends with a cabin over there. There's a couple places on the north and south side with huge sand dunes and beaches that are pretty cool. You can also go up to the Soo Locks in Sault Ste Marie and watch the huge iron ore ships go through. I've seen them in Duluth and they're pretty darn cool.

There's a bunch of state parks and national forests and such on the UP and random towns. You could ferry out to Isle Royale National Park on Superior. Cool areas to kayak/canoe. Fishing. Etc. Idk when the leaves turn up there but historically "the skies of November turn gloomy." I wouldn't want to be up there much past September unless I was hunting lol
Good answer.

Reactions: SoilVol
So by that logic you’re calling me a witch?? 😱
I don't think he is saying that you are witch solely because you own black cats. Having said that, it is a well established fact that witches do often have black cats as familiars. Owning a black is not proof that one is witch, but it definitely indicates that further investigation is warranted.

I killed three copperheads on my property in Texas this spring already. Always have to be mindful of brush, wood piles, etc.
i-dont-believe-you-lies.gif

You expect me to believe you not only saw a copperhead, but you saw three? Sounds like someone's trying to impress people with lies.

I killed three copperheads on my property in Texas this spring already. Always have to be mindful of brush, wood piles, etc.
Yeah, I have two huge stacks of short-length small-diameter dead limbs and sticks piled up for fires, and I'm afraid to collect the wood from them. 😂 I guess I might use a rake to pull the sticks out of there to a safe distance. At least our dog knows all other sticks are for fetch but those are off limits.

Vandy Whistler
Roll Tide Willie
Andy Bowser and Sabanocchio(or however its spelled)
The list goes on and on.
I always hope for that idiot Vandy Whistler hyperventilate and roll down the aisle. He really thinks he's doing something important. I'm not a gambling man but I would lay odds on him never getting the chance to procreate.

I always hope for that idiot Vandy Whistler hyperventilate and roll down the aisle. He really thinks he's doing something important. I'm not a gambling man but I would lay odds on him never getting the chance to procreate.
Fans like the ones listed are hated by their teams own fans.

You believe for one minute those Vandy fans like listening to that idiot whistle for 9 innings?

VN Store

Back