Recruiting Football Talk VII

Hope he's better soon. @SmokinBob responded to you about it a lil bit ago.
I was reaponding to everyone broadly. The X-ray showed he had a small bladder and intestines, basically nothing there. So it wasn’t constipation. Kidneys are the next step if it isn’t just UTI from not being on the specialized diet. He’s only 3 years old, but it’s not unheard of

They sent the cat home with urinary cat food. I had a childhood cat on the stuff, it’s expensive but what can ya do.

He’s also on stronger antibiotics now.

No bloodwork, just did x rays to make sure he wasn’t blocked. Bloodwork comes if he doesn’t get better with the current treatment.

As for how he is now, he’s sleeping on my wife’s legs. He growls if she tries to move, but I think that’s more because of how much of a toll the vet takes on him. He’s never liked going outside, much less in a car and to a vet office. Hope he’s better soon. He’s usually very active and playful, hasn’t been that way in a month now.
How old is he? They haven’t done any bloodwork in the month you have taken him there? If not, go to another vet. You need bloodwork to see what his kidney values are. If he’s in kidney failure, he needs more than the special food initially.

Happy Wednesday

May 15, 2024: Put your priorities in order so that you can prosper in all things. Every thought, every decision, every action should be according to what is right and just, says the Lord. Only then will you be rewarded for your efforts. Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if tere be any praise, think on these things.

I was reaponding to everyone broadly. The X-ray showed he had a small bladder and intestines, basically nothing there. So it wasn’t constipation. Kidneys are the next step if it isn’t just UTI from not being on the specialized diet. He’s only 3 years old, but it’s not unheard of
Prayers

They all clapped along with his whistles. If they didn’t like him, clapping with him only encourages him more.
To be honest I can't stand Vandy fans worse than any of them. They are like the dude who knows jack squat about about a subject butting into a conversation between knowledgeable people and giving their stupid opinion, everyone just stops and looks at them like WTF are you talking about.

Well, the RF has reached a new low for content when I am caught up. Especially considering that I stopped to read the posts about brony james and Caitlin Clark.

And a really old interview with Bette Davis from tiktok?

Seriously people…brony james deserves no mention in the hallowed halls of the RF.
I expect better from y’all.

Oh well, at least I have

15-0 🤠

To look forward to.
Plus a thrilling baseball season to continue to enjoy.

Lady Vols hosting their 19th straight Regional tournament as part of the softball CWS!
That’s impressive to say the least.
I hope they they can take it all the way to the championship!

Just talked to an Oklahoma fan and their softball team is not as solid as it’s been recently. He doesn’t expect them to make it through to the CWS. 🤞🤞
Would make for an easier road if they were out.

How ‘bout them Vols!

Football ready to destroy the opponents!

Mens and Women’s basketball are clearly taking steps towards serious national contention!

Baseball and Softball are both dominating the conference! Hopefully they make a serious run in the CWS.

Track and Field, Tennis, Golf, Rowing, you name it and the Tennessee Vols are delivering championship level performances!

tmp.gif

ADKq_NY-Fst_YE0QUxb9NKY-HBNzNXYAaFMhqFwiiPUKZlU4yYNsbgF7Jx_8CxhOm_eHq10_rMS-dp6KjyWFUcRzM-JHscTHgR8Lo8xFlEPvDNm_3FHx4mrXQH6S-DNOBhC4oUIFAud32r58VNMYhRaeWqNkNqqrN-k1qQjYovnEpklIQMFd3uNRbQKaiEm-1nv1g9SRe0qj06q1Jtxe3tsLiLeYbrESWvIqQhacjkkOdKd9Xb_zzqhVCgGadn-gaMa5-AMqOD4=s0-d-e1-ft
image.png
“Shouldn’t we hold off on artificial intelligence until we figure out actual intelligence?”​

To be honest I can't stand Vandy fans worse than any of them. They are like the dude who knows jack squat about about a subject butting into a conversation between knowledgeable people and giving their stupid opinion, everyone just stops and looks at them like WTF are you talking about.
We have some of those type people on this forum.

Caitlin Clark looked every bit as skilled on a WNBA court tonight as she did on an NCAA court.

Absolutely, I even tuned in for the 2nd half. Kinda funny how much attention she got in her first game and still dropped 20. I will say her team is bad bad...no wonder they had the first pick and were so excited to get her.

That center from South Carolina (Boston I think) played 29 minutes and had 4 points and 6 rebounds.

The 10 turnovers for Clark was a bit insane... but that's an area she'll settle down in once the chemistry is built and she adjust to the extra attention she's getting.

VN Store

Back