Recruiting Football Talk VII

Our offense is so inconsistent. We had to come back each time to beat Vandy. Now down 3-0 to SC. Why?
Our bats have been pretty silent after the 1st game against Mizzou and they had a breakout game against Fla and I was hoping that was the game where the would get the bats going again but so far it has not happened. Not for sure what happened but I hope they can find before tourney time.

Our bats have been pretty silent after the 1st game against Mizzou and they had a breakout game against Fla and I was hoping that was the game where the would get the bats going again but so far it has not happened. Not for sure what happened but I hope they can find before tourney time.
8 and 7 runs against vandy, 10 against Be!mont, and 9 last night. I hardly call that silent. Most of the lineup hits over 300, you just can't score a million runs every game. 9 out of the last 14 games we've score 6 runs or more. We're fine. That kind of production will win alot of games. Beam is sitting at about a 3.6 era, he gives us a chance to win every game he starts. I'll take that anytime.

All downhill from here. I've seen this movie before!!

Coach TV, as much as I like him, has to get it figured out. We have to stop being happy with being #1 and start focusing on not falling behind in 1 game late in the season!
SEC Championships are nice.

#1 Rankings mean shiite.

Real prize is the Tourney, everything else is window dressing. Ill reserve judgement until then. An early departure in the tourney is inexcusable.

At some point you have to bring home hardware with all these great teams.

VN Store

Back