Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Where would someone go to make money on Mighty Mussels games?
…literally FanDuel depending on what part of the country you’re in.

5dimes, bovada, heritage, all will sometimes have it.

Also, games like this, it would be easier to get away with rigging **** since it’s not as closely watched.

Happy Friday. If anyone is struggling like someone else recently posted just know:
You are not alone.
You are loved.
God will see you through it.

September 13, 2024: If you encounter an unpleasant surprise, stay calm and do what you can to get past it. You will have to dig deep to find the strength and resolve to deal with what seems like adding insult to injury, but you are well able to survive and even thrive. Keep your faith in God to bring you through every circumstance. Isaiah 40:28-31 Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, neither faints nor is weary. His understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might He increases strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall, but those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.

Last edited:
Just took a job with lots of driving involved. Are there any good UT podcasts? I’m not looking for super rah rah homer ****. I love to hear about stats/analytics that make sense. Would also love analysis from good football minds, not just cousin Steve in grandma’s basement spouting his opinions. I’ve never read a VQ article that makes me think they would have a podcast I’d enjoy.

And if no UT centric podcasts meet above criteria, any general college football pods that you would recommend?

TIA

The GoVols247 pod is okay for those things

“Wanted the season to be over”

I’m not gonna lie….I would have done the same thing.

Minor League players barely scrap bye, and if I had no shot at the big leagues, I’d do the same. You get released, get to keep your full salary (like this guy) and can use it to jump start other ventures.

I know he wanted the season to be over, but if he would have quit, that salary would no longer be his.
He just arrived! He’s a 2024 draft pick. What do you mean “no shot at the big leagues”? Now? Yeah, but I doubt his career aspirations a few short months ago excelling on that salty Coastal Carolina team was to bank $290 k and set himself up selling Amway. I know that if I was a venture capitalist, and this (now) notorious clown pitched me a business opportunity, I’m not even taking the meeting. What if it’s a really long work week? I could just burn down the food truck and go home early! 🤔

VN Store

Back