Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I feel bad for Bryce Young. But I also wouldn't have drafted him based on this pic alone:

E3aFhf-VIAUAvpT

He's just too damn small for the NFL. In college he could make plays because his team was uber talented and he had enough speed and elusiveness to run around in and out of the pocket and make plays. Doesn't work that way in the NFL. He can't see over his OL in the pocket.
It's one thing to draft him, but to give up everything to draft someone who's so tiny was really dumb. Kyler Murray is a better version of BY and he's not having all that much success, why would they think BY was worth giving up their future?

When you hear "cheese & crackers" do you think of ritz crackers or saltines?

Bonus question/s

#1 Do you expect a specific type of cheese, like pepper jack, or several types of cheese to be included?

#2 Do you think pickles & mustard should also be included with cheese & crackers?

#3 what else should be delivered with "cheese & crackers", bologna? Salami? Cured sausage?
I think of cheddar cheese and triscuits. I love seeing gouda and have greatly enjoyed pretzel chips and nut-thins as of recent. Anything else is bonus. Prosciutto/speck are good. I also really enjoy Dalmatia fig spread.

To note:
Their top 4 recievers are out.
They lost 1 OL and were already thin there.
Their RB's have underwhelmed.
The vast majority of their explosives are basically Arnold scrambling.

Contain Arnold and we likely win walking away.

Maybe they get more back than I am aware of, but I was reporting what I heard from a reporter and former teammate of Heupel's. He was very negative about the WR and RB situation.

So they're excited about 1/3rd of their starting lineup suddenly being filled by players who haven't played or practiced in weeks. I guess we'll allow that... I mean if they are all miraculously available, surely they'll just mesh right in and everything will sync right up, 😂

I agree with this leg humper for once. Remember, Napier was born in Cookeville. He might just be one of us in disguise.

That's exactly what Jeremy Pruitt did to us. He was the anti-Vol and our athletic department, was full of bama alumni. If Napier has any Big Orange blood running through his veins, then this is absolutely the right thing to do to the gatas. Hate the gata

I HATE FLORIDA

Not that I don't respect OU's ability to beat us if we play poorly, but I'm almost convinced the game in Fayetteville is more dangerous than this week.

I'd be much more worried about that game if not for the bye week. It's the classic trap game except we get an extra week off to prep while they play a road game at A&M.

VN Store

Back