Recruiting Football Talk VIII

If you walk into a spider web you didn't see at night, do you automatically think the spider must be as big as your fist?
spider-scared.gif

Ok..I did not say they were trash...I do not use words like that for our players. I said that they do their best but that there is a dropoff. If you don't believe there is, then fine....I do.

If you think Davis or Johnson are just as good as Heard...then..ok....there is no sense in discussing this with you any farther.

I'm glad Heard is playing, but he probably isn't going to be 100%. I just hope that no matter WHO is in there, that they cause issues for the Okies..not us.
That’s fair, you didn’t say they were. That’s my bad. PTSD from posters dogging guys in the 2 deep. I think there’s a drop off, but i think if Heard has to share snaps i think we’ll be just fine. Then he’ll have 2 weeks to heal up before Arkansas, Florida and Bama

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
What’s he done about though? I don’t have anybody blocked so I guess someone has me blocked that I can’t see their post?
You'd still see the option to unblock the post. . . unless maybe the other person has you blocked. . . if that's the case, they must have a few of us blocked.

Then again, I think freak has been working on VN, so maybe it's changed now.

Hope the dude isn't schizophrenic and having a problem.

Reactions: bullet20 and mrMet
Now, now boys. Let’s not be cocky like Miami was against us in 86. I still think we win. I still think about that win. Driving around with baby sis, listening to John Ward calling the game. We weren’t supposed to have a chance, but we sure as hell did! It was the most memorable games I got to listen to. The type of game where you remember where you were, what you were doing, what you wore and who you were with type of game.

VN Store

Back