Recruiting Football Talk VIII

What if he isn't ever needed for a whole game? Huh?

@VolsDoc81TX
I heard the call!

16-0 🤠

JPJ will play 3 games this regular season…gators, uga, and bama. Not because he has to, but because he wants to! He will truly let them know that their time has ended.

tmp.gif

tmp.gif

IMG_0234.jpeg

IMG_0233.jpeg
They will cower in fear and run away from his wrath.

Ayyy just kidding. Give me your best 5 out of those. Max legs I can do on my book.
Lol all good.

Browns ML
Bucs ML
Packers ML
Ole Miss spread
Vols ML

Cal is most likely going to win against FSU but them starting 0-4 is wild which makes me think that’s the most likely to crack. That one and the packers are the ones I’m least sure about but still very sure. Idk how the Packers are dogs here but I guess it’s just the 3 point swing for the home team. I see Josh Jacobs having a good day and Jordan Love practiced today so he might play.

Maybe, but now add in Shoehei was a cy young contender the previous 3 seasons.

He’s the most talented baseball player ever, and it’s not particularly close
It's embarrassing that the country that invented the game can't produce someone better...dude is a physical freak for a human being, much more so a Japanese person.

They just don't produce that many big fast strong people...and when they do it is somebody like that?...it is amazing.

I've never understood this line of thinking. If you make this their full time job, what do you think they'd do differently that they aren't doing today that would fix the bad officiating? What do you expect them to do for 40 hours a week in the offseason that would help fix the problem?

If you make it their full time job with actual accountability aka suspensions, or termination if they keep performing poorly they’ll get their **** straight. Of course there has to be common grounds between all the power conferences at least, it’s a known fact that each conference calls certain penalties different. That **** is silly.

If Heard can’t go, then you would expect Tennessee to start John Campbell and Dayne Davis at the tackle spots with Larry Johnson and freshman Jesse Perry as the back-ups. Campbell has played 91 snaps this season which is the fewest of any of the offensive line starters as he has dealt with some chronic knee stuff.
-VQ

Reactions: Orange.
totally agreed. you must also consider Mean Streets being made for half a million which is basically nothing being as impressive a film as it is. all timer early de niro & keitel performances as well

edit-- i see you did consider MS after re reading. great one
I love your posts. You seem to be more fired up this season more than you have before (looking back, who could blame you). Keep it up.

VN Store

Back