Recruiting Football Talk VIII

September 21, 1970

The trio of Keith Jackson, “Dandy” Don Meredith and Howard Cosell would be that trio for the very first Monday Night Football broadcast on September 21, 1970. The trio would change a bit the next year, to replace Jackson with Frank Gifford, and it was the trio of Cosell, Gifford, and Meredith that most of us old-timers remember as the “glorious trio” of Monday Night Football.

1726922017380.png

Last edited:
We do not land Nico Iamaleava without NIL and the Vol Club/Spyre. Bama would have offered him one of their 400k bag man deals and a brand new Dodge Challenger and he goes and plays for Saban.
Hey leave Dodge Challengers out of this 😂 That's such a dirty thought to think a Bammer would even DRIVE one, much less own one..I have now had to put mine under a car cover just so he won't see or hear that a Bammer might actually own one of his relatives..Shame on you BO..😂

@Weezer
Why the **** do you bring the rumor I’m hearing card to the forum and then not say **** about it….
That’s ********
Grow some balls and say what you heard instead of acting like a teenage drama queen bitch

I’m so ****ing tired of you people and these heard this rumor ******** going around when thing start going good

Say what you heard or gtfoh….
woke up and chose violence

Unfortunately you have some in the fan base that will always have BVS. A decade of failure will do that to some.
Well this University is in the best shape it has been in many years. I understand being skeptical but full blown the sky is falling is a bit much.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back