Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Hey @Ericvol2096 or other Vol Club members, when do we get our 2024 Vol Club Member T shirts? I have my ‘23 shirt from when I joined over a year ago. Was thinking we got a new one each year and just curious, thanks.
Usually comes around your year renewal date. If you are well past the month you started last year I’d email the info@the vol club email

escalated-quickly.gif
Lol
Yeah
Probably a little too much

Crazy the change in attitude in this thread since the Heard news. People freaking out, acting like it’s over?

What? Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!...

It ain't over now, 'cause when the goin' gets tough, the tough get goin'. Who's with me? Let's go! Come on!.

@Weezer
Why the **** do you bring the rumor I’m hearing card to the forum and then not say **** about it….
That’s ********
Grow some balls and say what you heard instead of acting like a teenage drama queen bitch

I’m so ****ing tired of you people and these heard this rumor ******** going around when thing start going good

Say what you heard or gtfoh….
@Enki_Amenra The killing has begun

I hung out last night with a friend who’s an OU fan. He took me to some out of the way places where there weren’t as many people so I didn’t see a ton of Vol fans where we were until he took us driving through the heart of town. Anyway, his view (and the view, he said, of all his friends and family who love OU) is that they think we’re going to run them and they’re hoping they keep it close.

I told him to keep that 🐀 ☠️ away from me.

Gameday, y’all. Go Vols!

Crazy the change in attitude in this thread since the Heard news. People freaking out, acting like it’s over?

What? Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!...

It ain't over now, 'cause when the goin' gets tough, the tough get goin'. Who's with me? Let's go! Come on!.
I think people are cognizant that NC State and lesser teams are able to get penetration (huh huh) against us. Heard played well against NC State.

Agreed. Gotta say, even though I've been well aware of his talent since he's been in MLB, now that he plays for the team I watch every day, it's really amazed me how much more incredible he is than I had thought. It's just hard to believe everything he does.

Two memorable homers of his I got to see live: his first as a Dodger, always remember that one, and another that was memorable just because of what a monster it was, at Angel Stadium when he was still there, 118 mph off the bat, 462 feet. Never forget how jarring that was.

Dude!..the echo alone from that hit at angel stadium still gets me every time

Reactions: knoxvol52
Losing Heard is not going to significantly change this game imo. It sucks, obviously, but Tennessee largely is no longer in a position where losing one player will sink the game. Davis is competent enough that if schemed around, shouldn't be a huge issue.

Jmo.
What happens in here on game day is stupid. Idiots come out of the woodwork and people work themselves into a irrational frenzy. That’s why I check out till Monday. Relax WGWTFA.

VN Store

Back