Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Unfortunately, we know exactly what this means…the zebras will be heavily favoring OK. We will have to beat OK, the environment, and the refs once again.
How so? UT has a much better shot at the playoff, which is what ($$$) the SEC really cares about.

If they were going to stack the deck against someone, why would it be one of their best opportunity teams?

Forgotten Cheese is @Weezer ’s stage name 😂

I know because he got my email and keeps spamming me to join his for fans only web experience 😳
🤣🤣🤣

The DJ for ladies night at The Catch.... "Now, for the moment none of you have been waiting for. Let's welcome to the stage, mister purple passion himself, Forgotten Cheese!"Screenshot_20240914_173704_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Last edited:
How so? UT has a much better shot at the playoff, which is what ($$$) the SEC really cares about.

If they were going to stack the deck against someone, why would it be one of their best opportunity teams?
Because Vegas needs Oklahoma to cover. All the money is on the Vols. Vegas and their needs will trump the SEC. We can still win and Vegas cover. Just makes me think the refs are involved in keeping this closer than it should be, if the game was called fairly.

I like how GameDay picked a 5 minute drive we had as an example of how we go fast lol. That was NOT a good example of our tempo.
Saban having to watch Kitselman catch that TD was worth it.

*Desmond acting like he's never seen anyone get tired was annoying. Just more reasons not to watch Gameday.

Because Vegas needs Oklahoma to cover. All the money is on the Vols. Vegas and their needs will trump the SEC. We can still win and Vegas cover. Just makes me think the refs are involved in keeping this closer than it should be, if the game was called fairly.
It's one thing to believe that the SEC may favor one of its teams for playoff purposes. It's quite another to claim that they are active participants in conspiracy to match-fix sports book-making.

SEC, as it's built its empire of television rights: "You know what we need to do now? We need to put our conference and personal necks on the federal chopping block for conspiracy and racketeering charges. Yah. That's the ticket!"

That's a bold stance, sir. It'll take more than BVS to convince me.

VN Store

Back