Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Sean Sparks has solid info. He's connected.
I’ll have to take your word for it. I just don’t really believe anyone that’s not affiliated with a reputable source. Truth is, unless one of us is CJH no one really knows anything. Just maybes and could be’s. Hell we had a poster that was a legit insider, and even he got stuff wrong from time to time.

I’ll have to take your word for it. I just don’t really believe anyone that’s not affiliated with a reputable source. Truth is, unless one of us is CJH no one really knows anything. Just maybes and could be’s. Hell we had a poster that was a legit insider, and even he got stuff wrong from time to time.
His page is by approval only. I'm a member and he's called a bunch of stuff. He's definitely connected.

Sean Sparks has solid info. He's connected.
If Lance can be ready by Bama, that is the plan, I would guess. No college team has ever played a season this long. I don't mind Heup being conservative. If we go 16 games (🤠), game 9 begins the second half of the season. If it's worse than that, then it just is.

Last edited:
If Lance can be ready by Bama, that is the plan, I would guess. No college team has ever played a season this long. I don't mind Heup being conservative. If we go 16 games (🤠), game 9 begins the second half of the season. If it's worse than that, then it just is.
OL is our least deep group. We get through this game, we definitely hold him out until Bama. It's been hinted that it could be worse than first anticipated. I have to wonder if surgery is on the table.

Most alarming part is he didn't travel with the team.
Maybe not, if you want him to stay off the ankle and he has rehab or medical care scheduled in Knoxville. He can't be out there like Umarov against the Steamer Chickens jumping up and down and pumping a chair into the air when we get a pick six today.

VN Store

Back