Recruiting Football Talk VIII

We are wearing their front 4 down. Look for more DSamp in the 2nd half. I think he will break the century mark again.
Wondering if Seldon doesn’t flash some now that we are wearing on them. The other thing I would love to see from us is have a package with split running backs. That would stop a lot of this pinching they are doing on the edges. Gives you the option to hand it off up the middle, or you can pull it and run the option, or throw it, and the other running back could release in the flat where they are pinching from. A lot of different options.

Reactions: newokie03
What a shocker, we lost both starting tackles and the OL is struggling against a top 15 team on the road. Some of you guys might need to adjust your expectations. We are good.

This is how I feel

This actually is going mostly how I expected. Only thing I didn’t expect is I thought it might be tied at the half.

OU recruits well and has elite defenders, and an elite defensive coach who’s coached and played in the biggest games in the sport.

If folks thought we’d light them up like Kent Stare with injured OL and a freshman QB, they are fools

This is how I feel

This actually is going mostly how I expected. Only thing I didn’t expect is I thought it might be tied at the half.

OU recruits well and has elite defenders, and an elite defensive coach who’s coached and played in the biggest games in the sport.

If folks thought we’d light them up like Kent Stare with injured OL and a freshman QB, they are fools
I think we honestly might be lighting them up with our OL at full force. This is a really impressive game so far the way they have handled some adversity and the defense has risen to the challenge. Would like to put them away here in the 3rd

Not even remotely. Weakest hold call I’ve ever seen. Meanwhile Bama and Georgia will be putting our DL in sleeper hold later this season.
Screenshot_20240921_221930_DuckDuckGo.jpg
*Add 1 more to Oklahoma

Matt Loeffler is head referee. We had him for the aTm game. He's a former Big 12 ref. He's not worst SEC ref but he still a SEC ref.

VN Store

Back