Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I admittedly have not watched the whole game, but our offense seems to be very conservative. I know the objective is to win the game, but something is a little strange in CJH’s play calling.
I think he trusts the defense, knows OU isn't going to score 22 so just trying not to make a mistake.

Reactions: beneVOLence
I admittedly have not watched the whole game, but our offense seems to be very conservative. I know the objective is to win the game, but something is a little strange in CJH’s play calling.

Both coaches have conceded the game.

Venables wants to keep it respectable.

CJH knows OU can't score and doesn't want to get any more injuries. Just bleed out the clock.

He’s been more conservative tonight than arguably any game he’s called as the HC. Maybe it’s because it’s his old team. Maybe it’s because he respects Venables. Hell, maybe it’s because he downed 5 edibles before the game and forgot he enjoys winning by fiddy. Whatever the reason, it’s some BS.

Reactions: msanford52

VN Store

Back