Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Good. I hope Kiffin keeps doing it all year. I hope we do as well. It's not a coincidence we are the two teams who perhaps stand to benefit the most for them getting rid of it and are the two teams that do it the most.

Only way they will take it seriously and fix it is if it happens enough to be a serious problem.

Granted, even if they get rid of it, the extra point injury will probably keep happening. I don't think anyone outside of UT media and fans has picked up on that one yet lol.

Good. I hope Kiffin keeps doing it all year. I hope we do as well. It's not a coincidence we are the two teams who perhaps stand to benefit the most for them getting rid of it and are the two teams that do it the most.

Only way they will take it seriously and fix it is if it happens enough to be a serious problem.

Granted, even if they get rid of it, the extra point injury will probably keep happening. I don't think anyone outside of UT media and fans has picked up on that one yet lol.
Kiffin turned it in to an art form when they played us a couple years ago.

I'm fact, he's got a bottle of mustard and a golf ball for souvenirs because of it.

So I have no empathy for him.... Peter burns is spot on.

We do it on fg's and extra points...I know.
But that's different😎🍊

VN Store

Back