Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Dayne Davis has set up a GoFundMe to try to help people in NE Tennessee in the aftermath of the storm if you're looking for someone trying to help in some small way:

I think that '21 KY team may have been their best in history and Heup nuked them in their Kroger. All of our scoring drives lasted about three plays! 😂 Alontae's pick six was perfectly positioned right on the Kroger logo. Something like 13 minutes time of possession for the good guys. Yet hung 40-something on Stoops. Maybe Levis's best game; still by their final possession he had not only thrown a pick six, he was panicked and threw a fourth down pass out of bounds incomplete inside a minute to play.

I decided Heup really was a stone cold killer.
Plus that game was the dawn of the dynamic duo, Beth Mowins & "Panic Attack Man".

Dayne Davis has set up a GoFundMe to try to help people in NE Tennessee in the aftermath of the storm if you're looking for someone trying to help in some small way:

I wonder if Danny White has something up his sleeve during Florida week and game day to benefit the flood victims.

VN Store

Back