Recruiting Football Talk VIII

@mrMet, I can't remember if you've talked about it before, but what is your opinion on Old Forester?
I like it esp the 100 proof for a value pour. The 1910 & 1920 are the best of their higher end.

If you can ever find single barrel 100 proof and/or single barrel barrel proof, immediately buy it. They’re always great

Reactions: GoBigOrange86
Likewise who doesn’t enjoy influencing rumors about our players on a message board right? Who cares who it hurts right?
I know this is probably difficult for your tiny brain to comprehend but I asked a question. There was no rumor spreading. Go take a midol and wash it down with a mom water. You'll feel better.

Last edited:
Getting emotional because someone has an opinion on something differing yours. I’m sorry this has happened to you.
Opinion? I didn’t see an opinion I saw a question with speculation…

If Heard doesn't play this weekend, does that give us a hint of something?

I’m afraid he gave us a hint about himself 2 weeks ago. Drama queen.
If Heard doesn't play Saturday then yes, I think something is not passing the smell test.

I know this is probably difficult for your tiny brain to comprehend but I asked a question. There was no rumor spreading. Go take a midol and wash in down with a mom water. You'll feel better.
When your question brings about misinformation and speculation I have to question your comprehension on reality 😂

My opinion on heard stems from the fact we were told he was held out for Kent but could have played and then ended up not playing at or traveling to Oklahoma.

We don’t have an explanation and that’s okay. But it smells a little off to me.
Be careful, you're not allowed to question or speculate. You'll get your hand slapped.

VN Store

Back