Recruiting Football Talk VIII

My opinion on heard stems from the fact we were told he was held out for Kent but could have played and then ended up not playing at or traveling to Oklahoma.

We don’t have an explanation and that’s okay. But it smells a little off to me.

Be careful, you're not allowed to question or speculate. You'll get your hand slapped.
Lol just trying to abide by rule #4

Respect the players Fans often get upset with players for their performance on the field or other issues that may affect their contributions. It's certainly allowable to criticize players for their play, but personal attacks, name calling, etc. of Tennessee players is frowned upon.

Respect the players Fans often get upset with players for their performance on the field or other issues that may affect their contributions. It's certainly allowable to criticize players for their play, but personal attacks, name calling, etc. of Tennessee players is frowned upon.
How did I disrespect a player by asking a question? Do you understand the difference in a statement and a question?

I wasnt

I wasn’t saying he has body odor or that he stinks

Reactions: InVOLuntary
It's disappointing that both Heard and Campbell could possibly, likely wont he available for Arkansas. Really underscores the misses we've had at that position.

I can see a situation where we underestimate AR. A situation where our OL doesn't play well, and its a dog fight, close loss.

That said, I absolutely do NOT expect that to happen, and still see a two TD win.

It's disappointing that both Heard and Campbell could possibly, likely wont he available for Arkansas. Really underscores the misses we've had at that position.

I can see a situation where we underestimate AR. A situation where our OL doesn't play well, and its a dog fight, close loss.

That said, I absolutely do NOT expect that to happen, and still see a two TD win.
You misunderstood my post. They fully expect Campbell to play. He isn't expected to be on the injury list. If he is it will most likely be "probable ".

VN Store

Back