Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Appreciate the energy and frustration of not beating the olineman but that behavior is unacceptable in every circumstance. Hope he didn’t concuss the guy with that wild helmet swing.

Not gonna say he should be off the team cause we don’t see everything before the clip and don’t know what the players history is like but you gotta address that. Im a bit old school but at the least I’d run him til he pukes. Maybe have him do the lineman’s laundry lol. I dunno. Myles Garret lol

Appreciate the energy and frustration of not beating the olineman but that behavior is unacceptable in every circumstance. Hope he didn’t concuss the guy with that wild helmet swing.

Not gonna say he should be off the team cause we don’t see everything before the clip and don’t know what the players history is like but you gotta address that. Im a bit old school but at the least I’d run him til he pukes. Maybe have him do the lineman’s laundry lol. I dunno. Myles Garret lol
Not off the team...? He should be in jail. That could kill someone.

What, in your opinion, could have happened before that that would excuse swinging a football helmet at an unarmed person's head with all your might?

I asked my father in law because I love and respect him, knew it would mean something to him, and knew he loved me and would say yes. I was marrying my wife no matter what he said, though.
We went to visit my wife’s family for Easter the year that we got engaged. While we were there, I asked her father, mother, and both her brothers for her hand in marriage. My wife had no clue.

For months after that she kept dropping hints that I should ask her father. I told her not only no, but hell naw. No way would I do that. She got really riled up, but I wouldn’t relent. She went on about how her sister’s husband had done it and it meant a lot to her Dad. I said that Erik was weak and no way did I need permission.

When I proposed, she said yes despite being mad at me for not asking for her hand in marriage. When she called her parents to tell them, she apologized to her Dad. He asked what for? That I had asked for her hand in marriage at Easter, many months earlier.

She was a little mad, but understood that a boundary had been set.

We just celebrated our 27th anniversary. And I still do very dumbass things. 😂

We went to visit my wife’s family for Easter the year that we got engaged. While we were there, I asked her father, mother, and both her brothers for her hand in marriage. My wife had no clue.

For months after that she kept dropping hints that I should ask her father. I told her not only no, but hell naw. No way would I do that. She got really riled up, but I wouldn’t relent. She went on about how her sister’s husband had done it and it meant a lot to her Dad. I said that Erik was weak and no way did I need permission.

When I proposed, she said yes despite being mad at me for not asking for her hand in marriage. When she called her parents to tell them, she apologized to her Dad. He asked what for? That I had asked for her hand in marriage at Easter, many months earlier.

She was a little mad, but understood that a boundary had been set.

We just celebrated our 27th anniversary. And I still do very dumbass things. 😂
Yes, DA things. Not sure why you was a keepin that from her. What boundary?

I’m trying to figure out how to ask my lady’s father myself. The joys
What about...
YARN | How much do I owe you? | Home Alone (1990) | Video gifs by quotes |  68a22c7a | 紗

Special shout out to the Wuhan Lab for allowing us to have all these super seniors to make it easier for guys like Pearce :)

Like...how will people block us?
Wuhan Lab?? I thought it was bat soup? I mean, that's what I was told, over and over and over and over...

and over...

and over...

again.

VN Store

Back