Recruiting Football Talk VIII

There’s not much to be upset about with Heupel so far. But for the love of everything good and holy please put the garbage teams away early and play the young guys!
Also. . . it says a lot about the job he's done so far that we're 4 years in and don't have a lot to cry about. . . especially considering what he came into.

Don't believe the gold in the women's hurdles was expected. So that was nice. I think we're going to overtake China for the gold medal count.
Hope so. I understand why Weezer is so sensitive about losing to China. Living in Tibet and outer Mongolia, he'll never hear the end of it from neighboring China.

For the SEC I think it's OU. For the national polls, it's NC St. I look at NC State as I do Pitt from 2022.

OU and NCST will determine our season. If we go 1-1, we have an outside shot at their playoff. 0-2 we are dead for the playoff. 2-0, we are in the playoff. Both of them are equally important.

OU and NCST will determine our season. If we go 1-1, we have an outside shot at their playoff. 0-2 we are dead for the playoff. 2-0, we are in the playoff. Both of them are equally important.
I was wrong once before, but I don't see a plausible path to us losing the NC State game. I dont think we lose the OU game either, but that one is more of a toss up in my mind than NC State.

I think we have to beat NC State if we want the season we want. Same goes for Florida.

Those are must wins. Sure, we could recover, but losing those KILLS a lot of program momentum.

VN Store

Back