Recruiting Football Talk VIII

MRSA infection. Lucky not more. You live long enough and stuff happens.
Exactly what my mother in law had. She had three surgeries to remove three areas of infection. She's a bad diabetic, and that didnt help. She went to UTM, and got best care she could. Hang in there man. Long road to recovery.

My wife stays at home caring for our little boys. She gets to pour Scripture, knowledge, wisdom, and love into their hearts day-by-day, while I spend my days writing code and building ML models to benefit companies no one will give a darn about in a hundred years.

Some would call that her taking a backseat to my career, but spend a week in our life and it’s so obvious that she’s the one with the work that’s gonna make the difference in the long run, and I’m merely funding/enabling her incredible life-changing career. We couldn’t be happier about it.
Wish I could like this a hundred times. My wife home schools our children and works harder than I do for sure, with a lot more stress. So thankful for her and her abilities to do what she does.

Odd bit of info out of Alabama's Rivals site on the QB backup race...a 17 YO RS-FR? 🤔

And yes, they're discussing him pushing 21 YO Ty Simpson 😅🤣

Screenshot_20240727_192625.jpg

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain

VN Store

Back