Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Happy Choose Day

July 30, 2024: You must stand firm, endure and press on. There are still mountains to climb and hurdles to jump, but I have given you the will and the ability to keep going, says the Lord. Let the truth of My Word give you the strength to overcome. Never doubt My presence in your life and circumstances. I am with you. Psalm 18:32 It is God who arms me with strength, and makes my way perfect.

Some of you may recall I applied and interviewed for, but did not receive, a position at Tennessee.

Similar positions have opened up at Florida and I intend to apply. Question: is this treason?
No. At the end of the day sports rivalries are one thing, but they shouldn't affect your daily life. If it's the best decision for your career/family then do it.

Some of you may recall I applied and interviewed for, but did not receive, a position at Tennessee.

Similar positions have opened up at Florida and I intend to apply. Question: is this treason?
Depends. Can this position be used by you to sabotage their athletics completely, or does this simply benefit you and them? If the former, not treason. If the latter, don't we still shoot traitors?

You're a VFL, so wherever you go, you give your all for Tennessee.

If you have to give your all for Tennessee at another school, just consider yourself an evangelist--or a double-naught spy.

VN Store

Back