Recruiting Football Talk VIII

We are quite a bit better than Miami….
Hope so, but they did play really well in the secondary and vs the run. Offense was clearly really good.

They were impressive. As were we.

I'd be very very happy to beat UF by 24. It's been 34 years since we beat them by more than 17 points.

So my wife and her family are Carolina fans....and my oldest son of course is a momma's boy....so he's a SCjr fan. We took him to their spring game and their offense looked atrocious then. They didn't complete a single pass for over 20 yards in that game. All of their QBs were running for their lives. Oline was horrible last year and Beamer obviously didn't address that throughout the entire offseason.

So my wife and her family are Carolina fans....and my oldest son of course is a momma's boy....so he's a SCjr fan. We took him to their spring game and their offense looked atrocious then. They didn't complete a single pass for over 20 yards in that game. All of their QBs were running for their lives. Oline was horrible last year and Beamer obviously didn't address that throughout the entire offseason.
Tell him VolNation is accepting new fans

VN Store

Back