Recruiting Football Talk VIII

ODU has taken the lead.

giphy.gif

It's not where you start, it's where you end. He's ending in miami
If you commit, and give your standard 4 years, and graduate a Vol, what else is required? Nobody expects more than that of any commit. In fact, that's well beyond what 60% will ever achieve at the school they commit to.

Not like he's talking shiz or disowns UT by any means. Jmo.

Not that any of this really matters. Just wishing him the best. Glad he gave his all here during his time.

If you commit, and give your standard 4 years, and graduate a Vol, what else is required? Nobody expects more than that of any commit. In fact, that's well beyond what 60% will ever achieve at the school they commit to.

Not like he's talking shiz or disowns UT by any means. Jmo.

Not that any of this really matters. Just wishing him the best. Glad he gave his all here during his time.
I wish him the best, but he's not a VFL. They said it 100 times during the game, he transferred from Tennessee. When his college comes up next to his name in the pros it will be Miami, not UT.

Maybe I'd feel different if he wanted to stay, but was asked to leave. He wanted more $ and left on this own.

I wish him the best, but he's not a VFL. They said it 100 times during the game, he transferred from Tennessee. When his college comes up next to his name in the pros it will be Miami, not UT.
Tyler created more problems in the locker room than people believe. He is not a VFL.

VN Store

Back